Choose which time works best for you on Tuesday, August 25th!
Please join Contech Engineered Solutions for a FREE 1-hour webcast hosted by Robert Chapman.
Participants Earn One Professional Development Hour.*
EDUCATIONAL WEBCAST OVERVIEW
Underground stormwater storage is the preferred solution to maximizing the land value for the owner. However, these systems take valuable time for engineers to design and many of these systems rely on stone void storage that, over time, can be contaminated with solids. Please join Robert Chapman from Contech Engineered Solutions as he addresses both of these issues by introducing Contech's new Void Saver Stormwater Detention System and our new Design Your Own Detention System Tool.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- New industry research on stone void storage ratios
- How to protect stone void space from solids contamination using Void Saver
- How to Design Detention Systems Faster with Contech's Design Your Own Detention System Tool that includes:
- A 2D/3D design environment with high-resolution graphics including BIM model output
- The ability to import a PDF site plan and design a system to scale over the plan
- Provides instant access to customized, project-specific drawings
- Optimizes design and layout for cost efficiency
- Storage calculations and auto dimensioning in real-time
*Please check with your governing board to confirm this method of education meets registration requirements.
KEY SPEAKER BIOS
Robert Chapman is the Director of Product & Analytics at Contech. Rob has extensive experience in manufacturing, engineering, marketing and product development. He has brought numerous products to market in various divisions within Contech using his unique and creative approach. Rob holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and Technology from Purdue University and an MBA from Miami University Oxford School of Business.